MYSTERY EVENING EVENTS
ENQUIRE ABOUT AN EVENT TODAY!
If you have a group over 40-60 people you can request a date for a private event.
If you have a smaller team we can pair you up with other small groups or check out our Set Dates.
Teams are 5-7 people, 10 teams per event.
Contact us on email@example.com
FAQS - WOODLANDS EVENTS
ORDER OF THE EVENINGS
Platter & Game Events
- 7.00pm Platter's and mingling, cash bar open
- 7.30pm Welcome and Introduction
- 7.45pm Confinement Escape Mystery Game in the Woodlands Homestead
- 9.00pm Platter's and mingling continue.
- If booking separately to secure a group together, add a group name.
- Extra charges may apply for some dietary requirements, please ask.
- Tickets do not include drinks, there is a bar on site for which to purchase drinks
- Bookings close 10 days prior to event
- Strictly no door sales
- These events are R16
- Ticket / booking reference must be presented on entry
- Dates are all dependent on numbers. If event fails to reach 40 people, the night may be cancelled.
Tickets Refunds & Cancellations
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and date selection. Confinement will not offer refunds unless Confinement or Woodlands have been forced to cancel the event themselves due to Covid-19 , being unable to full the event to the required capacity or any other reason that restricts the event from proceeding. Should the event be cancelled a postponement date will be offered,COVID19 Precautions Level 2 Dinner will move from being a buffet to a plated meal Canapes served at the table Sanitiser stations provided throughout the house for the gameStay home if you are showing symptoms. You may not attend if coming from a restricted region. Level 3 Would result in postponement of the the event.