- Teams are set to groups of 5-7.
- If you have less people you will be grouped with other smaller teams.
Order of Events - Buffet Nights
- 5.30pm Canape's and mingling, cash bar open
- 6.00pm Welcome and Introduction
- 6.15pm Confinement Escape Mystery Game in the Woodlands Homestead
- 7:30pm Kerr & Ladbrook Dinner followed by Dessert
Order of Events - Plattered Nights
- 7.30pm Nibble's and mingling, cash bar open
- 7.50pm Welcome and Introduction
- 8.00pm Confinement Escape Mystery Game in the Woodlands Homestead
- 9.15pm Platter's and mingling continue.
- If booking separately to secure a group together, add a group name.
- No more than 7 can participate on a table group.
- Extra charges may apply for some dietary requirements, please ask.
- Tickets do not include drinks, there is a bar on site for which to purchase drinks
- Bookings close 10 days prior to event
- Strictly no door sales
- These events are R16
- Ticket / booking reference must be presented on entry
- Dates are all dependent on numbers. If event fails to reach 40 people, the night may be cancelled.
Tickets Refunds & Cancellations.
Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your event and date selection. Confinement will not offer refunds unless Confinement or Woodlands have been forced to cancel the event themselves due to Covid-19 , being unable to full the event to the required capacity or any other reason that restricts the event from proceeding. Should the event be cancelled a postponement date will be offered,
- Dinner will move from being a buffet to a plated meal
- Canapes served at the table
- Sanitiser stations provided throughout the house for the game
- Stay home if you are showing symptoms
- You may not attend if coming from a restricted region
- Would result in postponement of the the event.